Aaron School is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our clients and employees.
We want you to know that we are monitoring the outbreak closely and staying up to date with the latest World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updates and protocols. Our Clinical & Nursing Team is continuously developing and updating standardized Coronavirus screening tools and protocols, as well as providing education to all employees.
We have implemented system-wide operational changes for our programs mitigate risk exposure for our students, staff, and communities and to ensure business continuity for our organization. Many of these have been in place since January 2020, and we continue to evolve our plans as new information and guidance are provided to us.
Aaron School is taking the following measures:
- Using mandatory protocol and screening tools for students and employees
- Utilizing site-specific plans for care coordination and emergency response
- Adhering to Sequel’s Infection Control Policy
- Attending mandatory education and training
- Limiting access to/from programs for visitors to mitigate virus exposure
- Canceling all non-essential business travel
- Implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Remaining in close contact with our food and pharmaceutical vendors to proactively manage supply chain continuity
Aaron School is Committed to Providing Care Through This Challenging Time
We will continue to remain open to receive students & are dedicated to providing support to all those in our care.
Upon arrival in our programs, we will utilize our screening tools to determine next steps and follow all CDC guidance.
We understand that some of this may be difficult news for you to accept, and we are making all efforts to offer a variety of other communication methods in lieu of visits including extended and additional phone calls and video conferencing.
We believe that it is our obligation to each other and the community at large to do our part to mitigate risk by reducing the chance of exposure wherever possible.